Thursday, November 29, 2012

The Hill Just Got Steeper for RPI

(Troy Record)
When I did my usual morning check of the Troy Record for articles about RPI hockey, Iwas not rewarded with an upbeat article outlining their prospects for the coming weekend as I might have hoped. Two victories over Mercyhurst, a weekend off to practice and build on that, and the eagerly-anticipated return to league play should have been cause for enthusiasm and maybe even some cautious optimism.

But no. Instead the headline that jumped out at me was “Engineers Will Be Short-handed This Weekend.” Great. And the news in the article was worse than the headline. RPI has FIVE, count’em FIVE, forwards injured or ill that are questionable for the weekend. AND two defensemen that are suspended for both weekend games for disciplinary reasons.

Continue reading on RPI Hockey.net

1 comment:

  1. Hi, nice site, very informative. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. We are happy to offer you a 10% discount to our Online Store if you do so. Please email me back and I would be happy to give you our link.

    Thanks!

    Frank
    frank641w@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete